In the mood for pizza? In the mood for dessert? We have you covered on both counts! Sweet sugar cookie dough topped with all your favorite Easter candy!
Who says that you can't eat pizza for dessert? This pizza is really just one giant sugar cookie that the kids will love to help decorate! Who wouldn't love pizza toppings that include frosting, coconut and candy? This is one Easter dessert that you won't want to stop eating!
Easter cookie pizza recipe
Yields 2 sugar cookie pies
- 1 roll prepackaged sugar cookie dough
- 1 tub white frosting
- Food coloring
- Shredded coconut
- Jelly beans or other Easter candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare two baking sheets with a large piece of parchment paper.
- Divide dough in half and press out each half onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. The dough should be round and about 1/2-inch thick.
- If both baking sheets will fit into the oven, then cook at the same time for 9-13 minutes until the rim of the cookie gets golden brown. If both sheets do not fit into the oven then cook them separately.
- While cookies are cooling make your colorful frosting. Simply add a few drop of food coloring to your white frosting to create any pastel color you desire.
- Once cookies are completely cool, spread with frosting, sprinkle with coconut and top with Easter candy or jelly beans.
- Cut cookies into wedges and enjoy!
More Easter dessert recipes
3 Healthy Easter dessert recipes
Simple Easter sugar cookie recipe
Fun Easter treats to make with kids