Jalapeño poppers are delicious, but they are even more delicious when all their flavor is put on a pizza! We made our pizza meatless, but it would be great with crispy bacon, sausage or even Canadian bacon. You will love this dish!
Jalapeño popper pizza recipe
Yields 1 large pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 30 pickled jalapeño slices
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough so it is thin. This will help it bake up to be crispy. Lay dough onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake crust for about 10 minutes to set up the dough.
- Mix olive oil, garlic and cream cheese together in a small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on prebaked crust, top with jalapeño slices and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 18 minutes until the bottom is cooked fully and cheese is melted and browned.
More pizza recipes
3 Unique pizza recipes
S'more dessert pizza
Fresh nectarine and gorgonzola pizza