Pulled pork served on top of a crispy corn tortilla. All this flavor cannot get any better, but it does when you top it with fresh diced avocado, tomatoes and cheese!
Sometimes you just want a quick but delicious lunch. This tostada totally fits the bill! It's full of flavor and can be ready in less than 15 minutes! A crispy corn tortilla is topped with pulled pork, baby spinach, fresh avocado, tomato and shredded cheese. This is a perfect midweek lunch change up!
Pulled pork tostada recipe
Yields 4 tostadas
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup pulled pork (recipe can be found here)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- In a small skillet, heat up 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and add tortilla to skillet. Cook till crisp, flip and cook till other side is crispy. Continue until all tortillas are crisp.
- Warm pulled pork in the same skillet and leave on low to stay warm while you assemble the tostadas.
- Divide spinach equally onto each crisped tortilla shell. Top with equal amounts pulled pork, avocado, tomato and shredded cheese. Serve warm.
More tostada recipes
Shrimp tostadas recipe
Salmon tostadas salad recipe
Grilled tostadas with radish salad recipe