Making cookies doesn't have to be complicated or need to include lots of ingredients. These simple peanut butter cookies only use four ingredients!
Sometimes when the cookie cravings hit, they won't go away. Well, this four (yes, four!) ingredient peanut butter cookie will have you smiling ear to ear. These cookies are crunchy, full of peanut butter flavor and perfect for a chasing away the cookie cravings!
Four-ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe
Yields 18 cookies
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, add all the ingredients and mix until blended.
- Roll into 18 walnut-sized balls, put on a parchment-lined baking sheet and, using the tines of a fork, flatten the cookies making a crisscross design.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the edges are brown. Let cool and enjoy!
More cookie recipes
Simple Easter sugar cookie recipe
Cake batter chocolate chip cookie recipe
Snickers caramel cheesecake cookie recipe