Fudge is a classic treat, but we are not here to just give you basic recipes. No, no, no. We are here to give you a twist to your St. Patrick's Day candy treat! This Irish coffee cream changeup will be just what you are looking for!
Irish coffee cream fudge recipe
Yields one 9 x 9-inch pan
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder (add up to 1 tablespoon for a more intense coffee flavor)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Irish cream liqueur
- Line a 9 x 9-inch glass dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large skillet melt butter, dark chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and espresso powder over medium-low heat. Stir continually till everything is melted together and smooth.
- Turn off the heat, add in powdered sugar and Irish cream liqueur. Stir together until completely combined and smooth.
- Pour into the parchment-lined dish and let cool in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!
The alcohol does not have much of a chance to cook off, so this dessert is best enjoyed by adults only.
More fudge recipes
Christmas-beer fudge recipe
White chocolate fudge recipe
Creamy pumpkin fudge recipe