White chocolate chips are a perfect complement to the creamy Irish cream liqueur!
St. Patrick's Day Irish cream cookie recipe
Adapted from Gimme Some Oven
Yields 30-40 cookies, depending on size of scoop
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur, such as Baileys
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together.
- In a mixing bowl with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar on high speed. Add the eggs on low speed, followed by the Irish cream. Then slowly add the flour. Add the white chocolate chips.
- Use a small scoop to portion out the cookies. Chill for 15 minutes, then bake for 10-15 minutes.
More cookie recipes
Cake batter chocolate chip cookies
Shamrock sugar cookies
Peanut butter and jelly cookies