National Margarita Day recipes
A holiday worth celebrating!
National Margarita Day is a holiday we can get behind! Whip up one of these delightful margaritas today.
Sauza gold margarita
- 1-1/2 parts Sauza Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- 1/2 part John Dekuyper & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Orange wedge
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine lime juice, Sauza Reposado and orange liqueur. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and rimmed with salt (optional). Garnish with an orange wedge.
Sauza pineapple lime cilantro margarita
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/8 cup cilantro leaf, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 parts Sauza Blue 100% Agave Silver Tequila
- 2 parts orange liqueur
- 2 cups ice
- Lime wedges
- Rim your glasses with salt by rubbing the edge with a lime wedge and dipping into a plate of salt.
- In a shaker combine pineapple juice, cilantro, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, orange liqueur and ice. Shake until cold.
- Serve up or on the rocks.
- 1 can frozen limeade
- 1 bottle light beer
- 1 can Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 can water
- Pour limeade and beer into a pitcher with ice. Fill limeade can with Sauza Blue Silver and pour into pitcher. Finally, add a can of water, stir and enjoy.
- Serve over ice.
Sauza peach margaritas
- 8 parts Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 4 parts DeKuyper Peach Schnapps
- 2 parts John Dekuyper & Sons O3 Premium Orange Liqueur
- 6 parts fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 12 parts peach nectar
- Sugar, optional
- Prepare glasses with sugar rims if desired.
- In a pitcher filled with ice, combine Sauza Blue Silver, peach schnapps, orange liqueur, lime juice and peach nectar. Stir to combine.
- Chill and serve over ice.
Sauza banana margarita
- 1 (13 ounce) can frozen pineapple-orange-banana concentrate
- 13 parts Sauza Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- 4 frozen bananas
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 can of light beer
- Brown sugar (optional)
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a pitcher, add beer and stir lightly.
- If desired, rim glass with brown sugar before pouring margaritas. Serve with or without ice.
18 more ways to celebrate with margaritas!
More margarita recipes
3 Unique margaritas
Fun, fruity margaritas
Ole! It's National Margarita Day!