A Romantic Way To Enjoy Your Cocktails
These edible strawberry shot glasses are filled with a decadent chocolate-vanilla shooter. It's the perfect finish to a romantic Valentine's Day meal.
If you're looking for a deliciously decadent and seriously sexy dessert that won't leave you feeling heavy and tired after your Valentine's Day meal, try these simple chocolate and strawberry shot glasses. For best results, feed them to each other in front of a roaring fire.
Chocolate-covered strawberry shot glass recipe
- 6 large strawberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (dark, milk or white)
- Vanilla vodka
- Chocolate liqueur (dark, milk or white)
- Heavy cream (optional)
- Cut the tips off the bottom of the strawberries. You're just looking to create a flat surface, so don't cut too much. Cut the top (stem end) off each strawberry and, using a melon baller, hollow it out as much as possible without creating holes in the outer flesh.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, heating for 20 seconds at a time and stirring between heatings, until completely melted.
- Dip the tip end of the strawberries into the chocolate and set the dipped strawberries on a parchment-lined plate. Place them in the freezer to harden and to allow the chocolate to dry.
- When you're ready to serve, remove the strawberries from the freezer and fill each with equal parts vanilla vodka and chocolate liqueur. Add a drop of heavy cream if desired. (If necessary, use a toothpick to stir.)
- Serve cold.
More romantic recipes
Romantic chocolate pots de creme recipe
3 Romantic chocolate recipes for Valentine's Day
Hopeless romantic cocktail