Recipe adapted from Drinks Mixer
- 4 teaspoons Licor 43 liqueur
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- 4 teaspoons triple sec
- 2 teaspoons limoncello
- 4 teaspoons sparkling wine (we used Laurent Perrier champagne)
- Berries for garnish
- In a martini mixer filled halfway with ice, mix the Licor 43, grenadine, triple sec and limoncello. Shake to mix. Strain the cocktail into a small tumbler filled halfway with ice. Top the cocktail off with sparkling wine and berries.
Serves about 3
- 4-1/2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces cream de cacao
- 1-1/2 ounces Voli raspberry chocolate vodka
- 4 ounces half-and-half
- Using chocolate syrup, create a fun design inside the martini glasses. Freeze for about 15 minutes so the design sets.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a large martini mixer filled one-quarter of the way with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into the martini glasses and enjoy!
Recipe slightly adapted from Dish by Trish
Serves about 6
- 1 bottle prosecco, chilled
- 4 tablespoons grenadine
- 4 teaspoons limoncello or lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh cherries
- De-pit all of your cherries and place them in a shallow bowl. Carefully squish them until they are crushed.
- Mix the crushed cherries with the limoncello and grenadine. Place about 1-1/2 tablespoons crushed cherry mixture into the bottom of chilled champagne flutes. Top with prosecco and enjoy!
Serve one (or all, we're not judging) of these lustful libations alongside your favorite romantic menu or with your chocolate fondue. There's really no better way to celebrate the day of love than with a luscious cocktail and your very sexy mate!
More sexy Valentine's Day recipes
Sexy Valentine's Day cocktails
Valentine's Day martini menu
Valentine's Day breakfast in bed