They would be the perfect treat to put in your child's lunchbox or even as a healthy afternoon snack.
No-bake granola bites recipe
Recipe adapted from Smashed Peas and Carrots Blog
Yields 20-25 bites
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix everything above in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
More no-bake recipes
Crunchy no-bake peanut butter chocolate chip bars
Edible teacup cookies recipe