These simple pizza roll-ups are perfect for the gang after school. Hungry little ones will gobble up these roll-ups right off the pan! They are perfect served plain or even with a side of warm marinara sauce. This quick after-school snack will become a house favorite!
Pepperoni cheese stick roll-up recipe
Yields 8 roll-ups
- 8 crescent rolls
- 4 cheese sticks (cut in half)
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Marinara sauce (optional)
- Unroll all crescent rolls.
- At the large end of the crescent roll add 6 slices of pepperoni and 1/2 of the cheese stick. Roll up and place onto a parchment or Silpat-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until the crescents are fully cooked and toasty brown.
- While crescents are baking, make up the olive oil mixture by mixing together the olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- After you have pulled your roll-ups from the oven, baste with the olive oil mixture.
- Serve with warmed marinara sauce if desired.
More pizza-inspired recipes
Unique pizza recipes
Pizza grilled cheese recipe
Stuffed portobello mushroom pizza recipe