Snickers caramel cheesecake cookie recipe
Yields about 1 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 6 fun-size Snickers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add in sugar and vanilla and mix together until creamy.
- Slowly incorporate the flour and, once incorporated, stir in chopped Snickers.
- Roll 1-1/2 tablespoons of dough into a ball, add to a cookie sheet (lined with parchment paper or a Silpat) and flatten with a spatula.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until brown and crispy.
More cookie recipes
Sugarplum fruit butter cookie
Chocolate dipped Oreo cookie
Salted caramel shortbread bite