The goodness of chewy chocolate cookies is one just about everyone enjoys. This recipe for flourless chocolate-cranberry crinkle cookies makes a treat that pairs well with a glass of milk or hot tea.
Cookies always brighten the day! For a rich, special cookie treat, these flourless chocolate-cranberry crinkle cookies are the perfect choice. If you'd like, you can even replace the cranberries with chopped walnuts or perhaps a different dried fruit. These are festive and rich cookies that will make anyone's day!
Gluten can be found in many different foods and products, from ketchup to soy sauce to candy and seasonings. While SheKnows.com tries to ensure these recipes are gluten-free, carefully read the ingredient labels of all food and food products you use for these recipes to ensure they are also gluten-free.
Flourless chocolate-cranberry crinkle cookies
Recipe adapted from King Arthur Flour
- 2-1/4 cups gluten-free powdered sugar, plus extra to dust with
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cocoa powder, Dutch-process preferred
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly grease the top of the paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together so the batter becomes smooth. This makes a very soft batter.
- Drop the batter onto the baking sheets, by about 2 teaspoons' worth.
- Bake for about 8 minutes. The cookies will spread and crinkle slightly.
- Remove from the oven, keep them on the baking sheets and allow them to cool completely.
- Once completely cooled, dust with powdered sugar if you’d like.
Bite into these rich cookies for a special treat!
More Gluten-free goodies recipes
Individual mixed berry and pecan crisps