A Cocktail With
A Unique Spin
This unique drink may have you questioning its ingredients, but it will be sure to impress anyone who drinks it. Avocados are not commonly found in cocktails, but here we share one that will blow your mind. Trust us!
Smooth, creamy, refreshing and even a little weird, this drink is amazing. Most of us have probably never thought of adding avocado to anything other than a smoothie. In this recipe, avocado gives this drink a creamy texture while not overpowering the beverage at all. It tastes like something tropical and something you may have been offered while lying on a beach in Mexico. It's not heavy but it is delicious. Trust us and try this right away!
Creamy avocado daiquiri recipe
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces gold rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 1/4 medium-ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 ounce half-and-half
- 1-1/2 cups ice
- Pomegranate syrup or concentrate for garnish (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Divide the drink between two glasses. Drizzle or create a fun design with pomegranate concentrate or syrup for garnish (optional). Serve immediately.
More recipes using avocado
Mango chicken salad in avocado boats
Fresh corn cakes with avocado salsa