We all love hot chocolate but have you ever tried it as a shot? Here we have transformed a childhood favorite into something only adults can enjoy.
These adorable spiked hot chocolate shots are almost too cute to drink. These shots look like mini versions of a childhood favorite, but they have a special ingredient only the adults can enjoy. Use homemade hot chocolate or your favorite store-bought mix to create this boozy treat.
Valentine's Day hot chocolate shots recipe
Yields 6 shots
- 1-1/2 cups homemade hot cocoa or your favorite powdered mix, prepared and cooled
- Vanilla or whipped cream flavored vodka or rum
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- To each of the shot glasses, add enough hot chocolate to fill the glass slightly above halfway. Add a splash of the flavored vodka or rum and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish each shot with chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
More shots ideas
Champagne Jell-O shots
Flaming Dr. Pepper shot