Don't look away! You read that correctly — spaghetti tacos! They're fun, exciting and sure to please a crowd. Don't be scared to try these babies. They are perfect for your National Spaghetti Day celebration. Plus, the kids will love this tasty twist on tradition. Two of their favorite foods combined into one funky, yet tasty, dish!
Spaghetti taco recipe
Yields 10 super-stuffed tacos
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 10 super-stuffer hard shell taco shells
- Fresh chopped tomatoes for topping
- Lettuce or arugula for topping
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger, drain and add sauce. Let simmer while you make the noodles.
- In a large pot, add water and let boil. Once water is boiling, add 1 pound spaghetti noodles and let cook till al dente. Follow box directions.
- Once noodles are done cooking, drain and add to pot of simmering sauce. Mix together and set aside until really to fill taco shells.
- Warm taco shells in the oven or microwave and fill with spaghetti. Top with fresh diced tomatoes, lettuce and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
More fun food ideas
5 fun finger food recipes
Fun themes for family dinnertime
5 kid-friendly breakfast creations