Sriracha is packed full of heat and perfect on cauliflower. In this dish the cauliflower is tossed in a spicy Sriracha sauce and baked till crispy. It's paired with a cool yogurt dip.
Have you fallen in love with Sriracha sauce like we have? This simple condiment can go on anything from eggs to sandwiches and even vegetables. We took that vegetable route and gave this simple cauliflower a little spice! To make it even easier, we made everything in one pan! Also, because we know Sriracha can be a little spicy, we made a cooling yogurt ranch dip to serve with this. This dish will take boring cauliflower to the next level!
Sriracha baked cauliflower recipe
Yields 2 cups
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut up cauliflower into small florets. Set aside until ready to use.
- In a large stainless steel (oven safe) skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add in Sriracha. Toss in cauliflower and mix to combine.
- Place pan of cauliflower in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes until browned and softened. Make sure to give the cauliflower a mix every 5 minutes. Make sure to pay attention to your cauliflower. It can go from delicious to burned very quickly.
Cool yogurt dipping sauce recipe
Yields 1 cup
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Stir together and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
More cauliflower recipes
Mashed cauliflower with jalapeno recipe
Roasted carrot and cauliflower soup recipe
Crispy cauliflower with capers, raisins and breadcrumbs recipe