We know you normally see buffalo chicken in the form of wings, but we are switching it up a bit. These simple tacos are the perfect balance of spice and creaminess. Plus, they can be ready in about 30 minutes. You could not ask for more! This recipe packs a punch and will be a big hit!
Buffalo chicken taco recipe
Yields 4-6 small to medium-sized tacos
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken breast (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 5 ounces Frank's Red Hot hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 4-6 flour tortillas
- Chopped celery
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Chopped avocado
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Chopped green onion
- In a large skillet heat up a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add cut-up chicken and, once it's almost fully cooked, add in Frank's Red Hot hot sauce.
- Cook chicken and hot sauce together for about 7 minutes until the sauce is warm and the chicken is fully cooked. Add in blue cheese or ranch dressing, stir to combine and cook till sauce thickens.
- Pull off the heat and start assembling tacos.
- Warm flour taco shells, divide meat equally for all tacos and top with chopped celery, a drizzle of blue cheese or ranch dressing, chopped avocado, chopped green onions and a sprinkle of blue cheese.
More taco recipes
Spaghetti taco recipe
Homemade choco taco recipe
Wonton taco recipe