Champagne cocktails for New Year's Eve
Pop the bubbly
Champagne is a given on New Year's Eve, but what's even better is something a little stronger. Shake up one of these Champagne cocktails for a night you might not remember.
Perrier-Jouet fraise sauvage
- 2 parts Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut
- 1-1/4 parts Absolut Vodka
- 3/4 part fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 part simple syrup
- 1 whole strawberry
- In the bottom of a mixing glass muddle the strawberry into a puree. Add all ingredients except Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut. Add ice, cover and shake vigorously for 7-8 seconds.
- Pour Perrier Jouet Grand Brut into a chilled cocktail-martini glass and pour the cocktail over it. Garnish with half a strawberry.
Perrier-Jouet West Side
- 2 parts Perrier Jouet Grand Brut
- 1-1/2 parts Absolut Citron Vodka
- 1 part fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- 1 finger pinch fresh mint
- Shake all ingredients, except Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut, over ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut into a Champagne flute and pour the cocktail over it.
More Champagne cocktail recipes
Pomegranate Champagne cocktail
Gorgeous in green Champagne cocktail
Chambord and Champagne cocktail
Recommended for You