Keep scrambled eggs warm and manageable with these simple and adorable scrambled egg muffins!
Your holiday guests will find it hard to eat just one of these convenient scrambled egg muffins! Serve alongside warm toast with butter, breakfast potatoes, crispy bacon and fruit.
Scrambled egg muffin recipe
Serves 3-6, depending on how hungry and what you serve of the side!
- 5 large eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons, milk or cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (heaping 1/2 cup)
- 4 tablespoons, diced fresh chives (more or less to your liking)
- Nice pinch of kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon, fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners (here I used paper ones surrounded by foil).
- Add all ingredients in to a large measuring cup (or vessel where it will be easy to pour egg mixture into your muffin pan). Whisk all ingredients together well.
- Carefully pour whisked egg mixture into your 6 lined muffin cups, 3/4 full or almost to the top.
- Place in the oven and cook for 14-16 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove from oven and allow them to sit in the pan for a few minutes before removing and serving.
More breakfast recipes
Bacon and egg toast cups
Slow cooker apricot oatmeal