No-bake gingersnap pumpkin cheesecake trifle recipe
Yields 4 to 6 trifles depending on size of glass
- 12 gingersnap cookies
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste (extract would work, too)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 12 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- In a food processor or large bag with rolling pin, crush cookies until they are crumbs.
- Add in melted butter and stir. Divide equally and press into the bottom of glass trifle dishes. Save a little of the crumbs to sprinkle on the top if desired.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese. Beat until smooth by hand or with an electric mixer. Add in pumpkin puree, vanilla paste, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until completely combined.
- Divide whipped topping in half and gently fold into cream cheese pumpkin mixture.
- To assemble the trifle divide ingredients equally and add a layer of pumpkin cheesecake followed by whipped topping. Do this one more time and sprinkle a little extra gingersnap crust on the top.
More no-bake recipes
No-bake hummus pizza recipe
Mini no-bake brownie batter cheesecake recipe
No-bake ice box cake recipes