Deep dish cookies are ooey and gooey. Dig in and top it with ice cream or homemade whipped cream.
Who wouldn't love to devour this giant cookie? It's deep dish and perfect when served warm. It has two layers of homemade peanut butter cookie and melted chocolate chips in the middle. This is the stuff your sugar dreams are made of! Dive in, cut a piece or just eat the whole pie with a fork. We won't judge. We promise.
Chocolate chip cookie pie recipe
Yields 9-inch pie
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Optional: ice cream or whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray and set aside until ready to fill.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer add peanut butter and sugars. Blend until combined. Add in eggs and mix until completely incorporated.
- Mix in baking soda, salt and vanilla extract.
- Press three-quarters of the dough into the bottom of the pie plate. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and drop rest of the dough, in clumps, onto of the chips. Press clumps to flatten.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until completely set but still a little gooey in the middle.
More cookie recipes
Sugarplum fruit butter thumbprint cookie recipe
Spiked peppermint mocha whoopie pie recipe
Brightly colored leaf sugar cookie recipe