This Is A Milkshake
For The Adults!
Milkshakes are not just for kids. This grown-up version combines coffee liqueur and ice cream to create the perfect adult frozen drink.
In the mood for a milkshake? This creamy frozen concoction is full of coffee and chocolate flavor! Plus it has the perfect little zing for your next party. Don't worry if you want to make this without liqueur. You can simply cut out the coffee liqueur and vodka and use a little more espresso powder. It's the perfect way to enjoy a treat no matter what day of the week!
Coffee liqueur grown-up milkshake
Yields 2 drinks
- 1 ounce coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce whipped cream flavored vodka
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 teaspoon espesso powder (optional)
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
More boozy milkshake recipes
Boozy pumpkin pie milkshake recipe
3 Boozy milkshake recipes
Adult peanut butter and jelly milkshake recipe