Watch these bacon-wrapped, cheese-stuffed dates disappear at your next party or family gathering. They are the perfect classy appetizer for a holiday wine and cheese party.
Be sure to allow your bacon-wrapped, cheese-stuffed dates to sit a few minutes after they emerge from the oven. You want the cheese inside to "set and cool" just a bit before completely indulging.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together the room-temperature cream cheese and goat cheese.
3. Open all 24 pitted dates by slitting vertically (not cutting through) with a paring knife. Some dates are already open like this, others will need cutting.
4. Using a cheese spreader, stuff your opened dates with the cheese mixture.
5. Cut each bacon slice in half. Wrap each stuffed date with half a bacon slice and place bacon seam-side down in a roasting pan.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is cooked and crispy!
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!