A Cute Treat
Impress the little ones with these adorable snacks that look like mummies. Simple, fun and cute, these are perfect for your Halloween party.
Yummy mummy dogs recipe
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls or breadsticks
- 10 large turkey dogs
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Mustard or ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray and set aside.
- Unroll the dough and separate it, making four rectangles. Gently press the dough so that a seal forms where it is perforated. With a sharp knife, slowly cut each of the rectangular pieces (lengthwise) into 10 strips, making a total of 40 strips.
- Begin wrapping the dough around each of the hot dogs (about four strips per dog), stretching the dough as you go so that you create the look of a bandage but leaving a small open space at one end for the eyes. Place the hot dog on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining hot dogs.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Using ketchup or mustard make two little dots on the dogs making eyes. Serve with extra ketchup, mustard or barbecue sauce.
More hot dog ideas
Kogi hot dogs
Mexican hot dogs
Carnival corn dogs