Classy cocktails for Labor Day
Sip in style this weekend
This Labor Day weekend, impress your friends with a cocktail they've never had before. Try one or all three of these sophisticated sips, sure to please every palate.
Whether you and your crew prefer rum, gin or exotic mescal, serve up one of these posh libations at your next get-together.
Recipe adapted from Smith & Ratliff
Yields 1 cocktail
- 2-3 slices of a fennel bulb
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1-1/2 ounces mescal
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle fennel slices with the simple syrup and lime juice.
- Add grapefruit juice and mescal.
- Shake, strain into a coupe and garnish with a fresh fennel frond.
Up next: The summer storm >>
Recommended for You