Although a big stick full of spun sugar is probably not at the top of our list anymore, a county fair-inspired cocktail should be. These drinks will remind you of the foods you used to love at the fairgrounds.
Pink cotton candy Champagne cocktail
- 1 ounce cotton candy vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon grenadine, plus extra for rim
- 4 ounces Champagne
- Pour a small amount of grenadine onto a saucer and some sugar on another saucer. Place the rim of a Champagne flute into the grenadine, then roll into the sugar.
- Pour vodka and one-quarter teaspoon grenadine into a Champagne flute. Top with Champagne.
Chocolate-covered caramel apple cocktail
- 2 ounces apple pie liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces caramel syrup
- 1/2 ounce crème de cacao
- 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
- Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Pour a puddle of chocolate syrup onto a saucer. Dip the rim of a martini glass into the chocolate.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine apple pie liqueur, caramel syrup, crème de cacao and vanilla vodka. Shake until chilled. Strain into the prepared martini glass.
More cocktail recipes
3 Edible shot glasses
3 Rose wine cocktails
Peanut butter and jelly cocktails