Strawberry watermelon cocktail
Beat the heat with a tall glass of strawberries, watermelon and rum. Vodka and bourbon work well with this recipe, and it's also great virgin.
- 2 cups watermelon, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 cup ice
- 2 to 4 shots of white rum
- In a blender combine watermelon, strawberries, coconut water, agave nectar and lime juice and pulse until smooth.
- Add one cup of ice to the blender and pulse until the ice is crushed.
- Divide between four glasses. You can optionally add one shot of rum or vodka to each glass.
- Serve immediately with a straw and garnish with strawberry slices or citrus wedges.
More watermelon recipes
Russian watermelon cocktail
Summer watermelon granita
DIY watermelon cocktail keg