Double chocolate cookie dough dip recipe
Yields a little more than 1 cup
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer blend together butter and brown sugar until combined.
- Add in cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cocoa powder. If the dip seems too lose add a little more powdered sugar. If it's too thick add a little milk.
- Gently stir in white chocolate chips and refridgerate until ready to use.
- Brownie batter dip: Leave out white chocolate chips and add 1 tablespoon more cocoa powder.
- Chocolate chip dip: Leave out cocoa powder and add more powdered sugar to set up dip.
More with cookie dough
Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake
Chocolate chip cookie dough truffle cupcakes
Chocolate spritz cookie dough