S'mores aren't just for campfires. This frozen s'mores dessert combines the classic s'mores flavors and cheesecake… it doesn't get much better than that. And you don’t even need an ice cream maker!
If you can't have a campout without roasting a few marshmallows for a gooey treat, this dessert is for you. Cool off during the hot summer months with this chocolate- and marshmallow-infused ice cream. Serve the scoops in mini graham cracker crusts, and you'll feel like you're eating s'mores cheesecake.
S'mores cheesecake ice cream
Yields about 22 ounces
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 (1.55 ounce) milk chocolate bars, chopped
- 2 graham crackers, crumbled
- With an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until mostly smooth. Mix in whipped topping and milk. Transfer to a container and freeze until set.
- Remove ice cream from freezer. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in marshmallow creme, chopped chocolate and crumbled graham crackers. (Allow to sit at room temperature for a few minutes if ice cream is too hard to stir.) Return to container and freeze until set.
- Scoop and serve in mini graham cracker crusts (recipe below).
Mini graham cracker crusts
- 10 graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pulse graham crackers in the food processor until they are ground to a fine crumb.
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter together.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 10 cups of a muffin tin (about one-quarter cup scoopfuls). Press the crust into the bottom of the muffin tins and slightly up the sides.
- Bake for about eight minutes, until browned on edges. Remove from oven and immediately tamp crusts down with a one-quarter cup measuring cup.
- Let cool until set and carefully pop out with a knife or offset spatula.
More recipes for summer
3 Boozy Popsicle recipes
Honey barbecued baked beans with applewood smoked bacon
Boozy stone fruit crisp