Dress up your garden party and delight your guests with these delicious afternoon cocktails.
For your next party, replace the afternoon tea with a refreshing garden cocktail party. Convenient frozen drink helpers -- we love BACARDI Mixers -- are an easy way to provide your guests with a wide array of cocktail delights.
If you think the name is marvelous, just wait until you taste this awesome concoction!
- 1/2 can frozen BACARDI Mixers Margarita Mix
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/4 cup no-pulp oranges
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups crushed ice
- Cucumber slices for garnish
- In a blender, combine margarita mix, orange juice, rum, cucumber slices and ice. Blend for one minute or until you have a uniform slushy consistency.
- Pour into collins-style glasses, garnish with cucumber slices and thrill your guests.
The Great Gatsby-inspired garden party >>
Can’t decide between a strawberry daiquiri and a pina colada? Have both… at the same time!
- Blend pina colada mix, 1/2 cup rum and 5 cups ice for one minute or until consistency is uniform.
- In a separate pitcher, do the same with the daiquiri mix.
- Simultaneously pour the mixes into glass so that pina colada fills one side of the glass and daiquiri fills the other.
- Swirl with swizzle stick, garnish with berries and serve with a smile.
Garden party: 6 Summer florals to wear now >>
The kids can have dreamsicles on a stick while your adult guests enjoy theirs in a glass.
- 1/3 can frozen BACARDI Mixers Fuzzy Navel mix
- 1/2 cup rum
- 12 ounces no-pulp orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 5 cups crushed ice
- Orange slices (or wedges) and whipped cream for garnish
- Blend fuzzy navel mix, orange juice, ice cream and rum.
- Add ice and blend for one minute or until consistency is uniform.
- Garnish with oranges and whipped cream.
- Serve as a dessert drink!
5 Perfect hostess gifts >>
- 1 can frozen BACARDI Mixers Mojito mix
- 1 can rum
- 2 cans club soda
- Ice-filled glasses
- Limes and mint leaves for garnish
- Add mojito mix and rum to a glass serving pitcher.
- Add club soda. Stir.
- Serve with a garnish of mint leaves and lime slices.
- Drink up!
Host a tea party-themed summer soiree >>
- Blend rum runner mix, rum and ice for one minute or until consistency is uniform.
- Garnish with blackberries, kick back and relax with your guests!
Bacardi V.I.Pea cocktail recipe >>
More super summer drink ideas:
Cocktail party pizzazz: Fruit-filled ice and glamorous garnishes
Low-carb summer drinks
Classic cocktails featuring grilled pineapple