Treat On A Stick
Fresh peaches blended with orange juice, vanilla yogurt and peach vodka; these are Popsicles that the "grown-up" kids will love!
Hot summer days require cool treats for kids of all ages, but these little jewels are for the grown-ups. The addition of peach vodka to these creamy pops makes licking or sipping them by the pool or at your summer cookout an elegant, enjoyable treat. No matter how hot and humid it gets, with peaches and cream vodka pops, you can honestly say that you are feeling peachy!
Peaches and cream vodka pops
- 1 cup peaches, chopped
- 2 cups vanilla bean Greek-style yogurt (or you can use plain, vanilla yogurt)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup peach vodka (or a splash more)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12 (5 ounce) paper cups
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- Puree peaches, yogurt, orange juice, vodka and honey in a blender.
- Place paper cups in a muffin tin.
- Pour peach mixture into the cups, about two-thirds full, and freeze for about one-half hour, then insert stick in the center.
- Return to freezer and freeze another two to three hours.
- Peel paper cup "wrapper" away from the popsicle and enjoy!
More Popsicle recipes
Frozen ginger cherry cosmo Popsicles
Mango coconut Popsicles