Shrimp And Spinach Make An Easy Dinner
Shrimp and spinach bring protein and vegetables to a pasta dish even the kids will love.
There are so many things you can do with shrimp and spinach. You can saute them, you can bake them into a casserole or you can throw them together with some citrus fruits for a delicious salad. But one of the easiest things you can do is add them to some pasta shells with cheese for a quick dinner that the whole family will love.
Shrimp and spinach pasta shells
- 10 ounces pasta shells
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Boil the pasta in a large pot according to the package directions. About two minutes before the pasta's done, add the shrimp. When the shrimp are warmed through, drain and return to the pot.
- While the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for one minute. Add the spinach and cook for one to two minutes until wilted.
- Mix the spinach/garlic mixture into the pasta. Stir in the lemon juice, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Other shrimp recipes
Deviled eggs with shrimp
Shrimp cocktail bites
White bean and shrimp salad