Bin To Grill
While you're barbecuing steaks and burgers, think about side dishes and desserts, too. These different fruits and veggies make great options for an all-grilled meal.
(page 2 of 2)
As with the desserts, these side dishes are a breeze to make and can be adapted to suit any taste. They're fresh, light and are the perfect complement to a juicy steak.
Grilled baby artichokes with butter and lemon
- Baby artichokes
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Unsalted butter, melted
- Cut artichokes in half lengthwise.
- Brush artichokes lightly with olive oil and place on the grill. Grill until tender and browned, flipping once.
- Remove from grill and immediately toss with lemon juice and melted butter. Sprinkle with salt.
Grilled avocados with tomato salsa
- Canola oil
- Sour cream
- Chopped cilantro
- Cut each avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Brush each side lightly with oil and place cut side down on the grill. Let cook until grill marks have formed and flesh is slightly softened.
- Top with salsa, sour cream and cilantro.
More about grilling
Unique recipes for your grill
How to grill vegetables
Quick, tasty burger recipes