Let mom kick back and relax for the day!
Celebrate her special day with homemade cocktails. Serving a few different drinks and cocktails can make your Mother's Day brunch all the more memorable.
These drinks are tasty and fun using minimal ingredients, perfect for a busy day of food and celebration. So raise a glass and toast to mom!
Pomegranate vodka cocktail recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup vodka
- Crushed ice
- Combine sugar and water in a small pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and dissolve sugar. Remove syrup from heat and cool.
- Combine syrup, club soda, pomegranate juice and vodka. Add ice to a martini shaker. Pour in about one cup of the pomegranate mixture. Cover, shake, then strain into a glass. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, if desired. Repeat with the remaining pomegranate mixture.
Blood orange Bellini recipe
- 1 bottle prosecco, chilled
- 8 ounces blood orange juice
- Orange wheels for garnis
- Place Champagne flutes in the freezer. Pour one ounce of blood orange juice into each glass. Fill glass with prosecco and serve. Garnish with an orange wheel.
Red berry Champagne cocktail recipe
- 4 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces raspberry liqueur
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- Sugar for garnish
- Wet the rim of two martini glasses with grapefruit juice and then dip the rims into sugar.
- Using a shaker with ice, combine vodka and juice. Shake to mix. Strain into the martini glasses.
- Pour in raspberry liqueur, making sure it settles to the bottom of the glass. Top with champagne. Toast and serve!
More drink recipes
Pink grapefruit margaritas recipe
5 Tequila cocktails recipe
Bloody Mary recipes