Frozen banana-fudge pudding pops
Recipe courtesy of Gluten Freely
- 1 package Jell-O Pudding & Pie Filling Cook & Serve, Chocolate Fudge flavor
- 1 (6 ounce) container gluten-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 8 (5 ounce) waxed paper cups
- 8 flat, rounded wooden craft sticks
- Prepare the pudding with the milk according to the package directions. Let the pudding stand until it thickens.
- Mash the banana with a fork in a small bowl, and stir in the yogurt.
- Place the waxed cups on a baking pan. Add about two tablespoons of the pudding mixture into each cup.
- Evenly distribute the yogurt into each cup, and then add the remaining pudding mixture on top of that.
- Add one wooden craft stick into the center of each cup.
- Place the baking sheet with the cups in the freezer for about two hours, or until frozen.
- Carefully peel off the waxed cups and serve.
A frozen treat like this can’t be beat!
Try these gluten-free goodie recipes
Glazed orange chiffon cake
Peanut butter cookies
Classic crispy treats