Whether you’re ready to watch the game or host a cocktail party with friends, chances are you’ll need an easy and tasty dip to serve. Baba ghanoush, or eggplant dip, served with gluten-free Kitchen Table Bakers Aged Parmesan Gourmet Cheese Crisps will do the trick!
Baba ghanoush couldn’t be easier to make (and it’s so fun to say) and your guests will want to be as close as possible to wherever you serve it! Instead of trying to find or make the perfect gluten-free crackers, set out fresh cut vegetables and Aged Parmesan Gourmet Cheese Crisps from Kitchen Table Bakers.
These crisps are made from 100 percent aged Parmesan cheese and are gluten-free. They make the perfect pairing for a dip like baba ghanoush and, honestly, you might want to buy extra since they’re amazing on their own, too! (P.S. Tuck some away to eat with a salad the next day.)
Gluten can be found in many different foods and products, from ketchup to soy sauce to candy and seasonings. While SheKnows.com tries to ensure these recipes are gluten-free, carefully read the ingredient labels of all food and food products you use for these recipes to ensure they are also gluten-free.
Baba ghanoush recipe (eggplant dip)
Recipe courtesy of Kitchen Table Bakers
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (juice from one lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, to taste
- Small bunch of parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use a sharp knife to pierce the eggplant several times, all the way around it, and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake the eggplant for 45 minutes to an hour, until it’s soft. Allow it to cool.
- Once the eggplant is cool, peel it and cut it into small-sized chunks.
- Add the eggplant, garlic, tahini, lemon juice and salt to a blender and puree until it’s smooth. Taste the dip and season accordingly.
- Add the puree to a serving bowl, drizzle with the olive oil and garnish with the parsley.
- Serve with veggies and Kitchen Table Bakers Aged Parmesan Crisps.
A great dip is a must for just about any get-together! Limit your time in the kitchen with easy recipes like this one.
More gluten-free recipes to try
Warm lentil salad with grilled portabella mushrooms
Gluten-free chocolaty chip cookies
Salted soft pretzels