Curtis Stone. He licks cookie dough off his fingers and will eat anything for a speed boat. What's not to love? Read the rest of his honest answers below.
4. Is there a food you wouldn't eat even if you were offered a free speed boat for eating it?
Curtis: I really like speed boats.
5. What's a food myth or trend you wish would die?
Curtis: Soda is OK to drink.
6. When no one's watching, I cook ___________ for myself.
Curtis: When no one's watching, I cook bacon
7. If you could have a slice of pizza with another famous foodie (living or deceased), who would be and why?
Curtis: If I could have a slice of pizza with another famous foodie, it would be Anthony Bourdain because I love his stories and I would want to hear how he would answer these questions!
8. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Curtis: I don't care -- I eat them both.
9. You've been sentenced to death for a crime you totally committed. What's on your death row menu? More importantly, what crime did you commit?
Curtis: Roast lamb cooked by my mum.
10. If heaven exists, what mysteries about food do you want explained at the pearly gates?
Curtis: Why, why, why is chocolate so fattening??
Curtis Stone is the spokesperson for Post® Great Grains Cereals, which come in four delicious varieties: Raisins, Dates and Pecans, Crunchy Pecans, Cranberry Almond Crunch, and Banana Nut Crunch. Visit www.Facebook.com/GreatGrains for more information.
More ways to fulfill your Curtis Stone craving
Curtis Stone shares his top healthy eating tips
Man Candy Mondays: Curtis Stone
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone welcome the littlest Top Chef