(page 2 of 2)
Creamy Irish coffee martini recipe
Makes 1 serving
- 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 2 ounces chilled brewed strong coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Vanilla whipped cream (recipe follows)
- Green sprinkles (optional)
- Fill cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add first four ingredients; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into martini glass.
- Top with a dollop of vanilla whipped cream and green sprinkles, if desired.
Vanilla whipped cream recipe
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract (optional)
- Coarse sugar (optional)
- Beat one cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar and one teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- If desired, wet outside rim of martini glass with McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract. Dip glass in coarse sugar to lightly coat.
Green with envy cheesecake bar recipe
Makes 24 servings
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 30 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- 3 eggs
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 9-inch square baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and peppermint extract; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour 1/2 of the batter over crust. Tint remaining batter green with food color. Pour over batter in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate four hours or overnight. Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars. Drizzle bars with melted chocolate. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
More St. Patrick's Day recipes
St. Patrick's Day dessert recipes
7 Lucky St. Patrick's Day cocktails
Chocolate Guinness cupcakes recipe
Photos courtesy of McCormick