SheKnows spoke with the celebrity chef about home cooked meals, simple cooking tips and his new line of Wolfgang Puck Pasta Sauce.
If you're looking for a little help in the kitchen, try Wolfgang Puck's new line of pasta sauces. The Italian sauces are available in four varieties:
- Arrabbiata - Spicy marinara and roasted red peppers combine for a distinctive sauce with a real kick.
- Creamy Vodka - A combination of tomatoes and fresh cream is finished with a splash of vodka.
- Four Cheese - Parmigiano, ricotta and Asiago cheeses are combined with tomatoes, fresh garlic and cracked black pepper and then finished off with mascarpone cheese for a sweet and unexpected creaminess.
- Tomato Basil - A blend of tomatoes, garlic and sweet basil makes this sauce a great way to bring classic Italian dishes to the next level.
A celebrity-chef meal is easier than you think! Try this chicken recipe developed exclusively by Wolfgang Puck:
Chicken breast recipe with ham, provolone, rosemary and Wolfgang Puck's Creamy Vodka Pasta Sauce
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless, boneless, about 8 ounces each
- 4 slices prosciutto or any thinly-sliced ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces Wolfgang Puck's Creamy Vodka Sauce
- 4 tablespoons buttered breadcrumbs
- Basil oil, for garnish
- Fried basil leaves, for garnish
- Pound the chicken breasts with a mallet until they are 1/4-inch thick; then season each piece with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place one slice of ham and cheese on each. Tuck in sides and roll up like you would a jellyroll. Skewer with a bamboo skewer or tie. In a medium size bowl, add olive oil, pinch of chili flakes, rosemary, white wine, salt and pepper and Wolfgang Puck's Creamy Vodka Sauce. Whisk ingredients together and pour into a baking dish. Place rolled chicken breast on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle the top of the chicken with buttered breadcrumbs, cover with parchment paper and aluminum foil, and place in preheated 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue to cook chicken breasts until breadcrumbs turn golden brown, about five minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for five minutes before serving.
- Garnish with a little basil oil and fried basil leaves.
More SheKnows Oscar-inspired recipes
Academy Award nominee-inspired cocktail recipes
Oscars movie-themed dinner menu
Low carb Oscar party recipes
Photo credit: WENN.com/Ian Wilson/WENN.com