Valentine's Day is all about overindulging in sweet treats and cocktails. Kill two birds with one stone this Valentine's Day and satisfy your chocolate cravings with chocolate cocktails. Mixologist Christa Sladky at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead gives you step by step instructions on how to make two different chocolate cocktail recipes that are sure to be crowd pleasers come February 14.
White chocolate cherry martini recipe
- 1 ounce Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Stoli® Vanil
- 3/4 ounce House-infused Cherry Brandy
- 1/2 ounce half and half
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker; add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass and serve up, garnished with a cherry speared with white chocolate.
Aztec Manhattan recipe
- 1-1/2 ounces Knob Creek Bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth
- 3/4 ounce House-made Spiced Cocoa Nib Syrup
- 1 dash Fee Brothers Old Fashioned Bitters
- 2 dashes Bittermen's Xocolatl Mole (chocolate bitters)
- Build in a mixing glass over ice and stir until glass is foggy. Strain over ice into a snifter. Garnish with an orange twist dipped in dark chocolate.
More Valentine's Day recipes
Lobster, steak and German chocolate cake recipes
Three romantic chocolate recipes for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day martini menu