Date Night Dishes…
The big game is coming up, providing the perfect opportunity to create a man-approved date option. Most ladies don’t consider football when they think of a romantic date night, but every once in a while you have to take one for the team. Your man has watched endless chick flicks and wined and dined you plenty of times, so let Sunday be his day. Make the football game work for you and consider it a solid few hours to spend some time together.
Football may be boring (at least if you are asking me), but guys love it. It's in their blood and Super Bowl Sunday is when the love for football is in full force. You can either run quickly in the opposite direction of any television or sports bar or you can opt to give your man the kind of date he will truly appreciate. Make football interesting by turning it into a game you can appreciate like bingo or perhaps set a few friendly wagers on which team will score first, have the most penalties or ultimately take home the title of champion.
Junk food is essential and there is nothing better than combining two manly favorites -- buffalo chicken and nachos -- into one amazing calorie-laden extravaganza. This is a man date, so no measuring in this nachos recipe; perfection is not necessary here. There is no way you can mess this up, so add ingredients based on your preferences. Grab a cold beer and enjoy. Thanks to the Super Bowl, your date may have a whole new appreciation for romance.
Buffalo chicken nachos recipe
- Potato chips
- Shredded or cubed grilled chicken
- Shredded mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- Wing sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Blue cheese crumbles
- In a bowl, coat chicken in wing sauce and set aside.
- Spread a single layer of chips on a plate and top with shredded cheese. Top with another layer of chips and cheese. Add chicken to the top.
- Place in the microwave for two minutes or until the cheese melts. Top with blue cheese crumbles. Drizzle with ranch dressing and extra wing sauce if desired.
More Super Bowl recipes
Bite-size Super Bowl desserts
A super-sized nachos recipe for Super Bowl 2012
3 Healthier dip recipes for Super Bowl Sunday