If you’re tired of bringing the same lifeless bundt cake to holiday dinners, get out of that recipe rut with these delicious ideas using Baileys Irish Cream. Your friends and family will never know just how simple they are to make!
All of these recipes can be made with any flavor of Baileys Irish Cream!
Blarney cakes with Baileys cream frosting
Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (Devil's Food is best)
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Irish dry stout beer, room temperature
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- Mix all the ingredients on medium speed for two minutes or until the batter is thick and well blended.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake liners, until about 3/4 full. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Remove the cupcakes from the pan and let them cool completely while you make the frosting (recipe below).
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- Green sprinkles or a fresh mint leaf (optional)
- Mix the 3 frosting ingredients well.
- Spread the frosting liberally onto the cooled cupcakes.
- Jazz up your cupcakes with green sprinkles or a fresh mint leaf.
Baileys pudding parfaits
Yield: 4 parfaits
Hint: Choose mixers that will complement your Baileys flavor. Try chocolate chips, granola, fruits or berries, crushed cookies and more.
- 1 small box (1.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- Your choice of parfait mixers
- Beat the pudding mix with the milk and Baileys for two minutes with a wire whisk.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pudding into the bottom of four small parfait dishes.
- Add a layer of your parfait mixer(s).
- Layer with another 1/4 cup of pudding.
- Top with more of your parfait mixer.
- Allow the parfaits to set for at least five minutes.
Baileys cookie dip
Yield: 4 servings
- 1-1/3 cup heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso
- 9 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2-1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In one bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the other ingredients until fully combined.
- Carefully fold the cream into the other ingredients.
- Immediately separate the mixture into smaller cups and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cold with your favorite cookie.
Irish cream brownies a la mode
Yield: 8 brownies
- 1 package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 eggs
- Premium French vanilla ice cream
- Extra Baileys Irish Cream
- Add the brownie mix, oil, Baileys and eggs to a bowl and stir until blended. Spread the mixture into an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with the bottom (only) greased and bake at 350 degrees F. for 23 to 26 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately topped with the ice cream and a drizzle of Baileys. For extra fun, try making your own ice cream with this recipe.
More holiday party ideas
Create a spectacular sweets table
Fabulous, frugal holiday party
5 Easy Baileys drink recipes