1. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
2. Salt and pepper.
3. Pour cream of mushroom soup in a crock pot.
4. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
5. Pour white wine over the top.
6. Season with your favorite dried seasonings. Herbs de Provence, Fine Herbs, Poultry Seasoning, Thyme, Oregano etc are all excellent options.
7. Cook on high for 4 - 6 hours or on low for 6 - 8 hours. Check for doneness before serving.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!