The next party you throw, make sure you make and serve this delicious chicken recipe!
Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2-1 cup of white wine
8-10 skinless boneless chicken breasts
Seasonings on hand
2. Salt and pepper.
3. Pour cream of mushroom soup in a crock pot.
4. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
5. Pour white wine over the top.
6. Season with your favorite dried seasonings. Herbs de Provence, Fine Herbs, Poultry Seasoning, Thyme, Oregano etc are all excellent options.
7. Cook on high for 4 - 6 hours or on low for 6 - 8 hours. Check for doneness before serving.