Baby Gaga
Ice Cream

A restaurant in London is now serving breast milk ice cream, according to BBC news. And just wait until you hear what it's called.

Breast Milk ice cream

Baby Gaga Breast Milk Ice Cream

15 lactating women responded to an ad asking for breast milk donations on an online mother's forum, which is now being frozen into..ready for this..."Baby Gaga" breast milk ice cream.

A serving of "Baby Gaga" will set you back about $22 U.S. Dollars.

The breast milk donations were "expressed" on site, pasteurized and then churned with Madagascar vanilla pods and lemon zest. The women were paid about $24 U.S. Dollars for every 10 ounces of milk donated.

Would you eat "Baby Gaga" breast milk ice cream? Leave your comments below!

Ice Cream Recipes that Don't Include Breast Milk

Snow ice cream recipes

Rocky Road ice cream

Vegan Black Raspberry ice cream

Tags: baby gaga

Comments

Comments on "Breast milk ice cream goes on sale"

DDRX55 March 01, 2011 | 3:37 PM

NO doubt like any ice cream, it has sugar, egg and a few other things mixed in..... right from the breast would be more fun....

FredA March 01, 2011 | 10:02 AM

I would buy 2 scoops to enjoy.

Anonimous February 25, 2011 | 5:20 PM

Actually this happened to me some years back. There was a co-worker that had had a baby and she had to express in a small container bag every day at lunch and put it in the freezer. She would then take it home at the end of the day. After a few months she did not take them home for weeks at a time, so I took one of them to my office to drink it later, but I was afraid I would get caught, so I ate it frozen. I can tell you that I have NEVER tasted anything as delicious as that "ice cream". I would pay anything to taste that again.

Lori Lu February 25, 2011 | 11:21 AM

That is too wierd! Though if I were on a deserted island with nothing else to eat...I suppose I would!

daddy February 25, 2011 | 3:22 AM

Of course I woud try it, surely its got to be a more natural thing for humans to drink than cows milk which is supposed to be for a completely different species of animal

Crikey mUm February 24, 2011 | 3:25 PM

Unless if were my breast milk being fed to my baby, not a chance.