Champagne Cocktail Recipes
Moët & Chandon is returning as the exclusive champagne of the Academy Awards, and have partnered with home entertaining expert Katie Lee. She’s whipped up a few easy-to-make champagne cocktail recipes, including the Silver Screen Punch, the drink that will be served at the Governor’s Ball immediately following the Academy Awards.
- 4 mint leaves
- 3/4-ounce good quality silver tequila
- 1/2-ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1/2-ounce simple syrup
- 1/2-ounce lime juice
- 3-ounces Moët & Chandon Imperial
- 1 slice star fruit
- In a cocktail shaker, combine simple syrup, lime juice, and mint leaves.
- Use a muddler or a wooden spoon to muddle the mint leaves.
- Add tequila and elderflower liqueur and fill shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 20 seconds; strain into a glass and top with Moët & Chandon; garnish with star fruit.
The Silver Screen Punch
- 1, 6-ounce can pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 8-ounces pineapple juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 cup Belvedere vodka
- 1 bottle Moët & Chandon
- 1 pineapple, cut into rings and frozen
- In a blender, combine pink lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice, strawberries, and ginger
- Blend until smooth; pour into a punch bowl; add vodka and stir to combine. Just before serving, pour in Moët & Chandon and add frozen pineapple rings.
More on the Academy Awards