For A Party
On the lookout for the perfect party dip? Combining the robust flavors of onion, cheeses, and mayonnaise makes the perfect dip for any get together. Serve with a French baguette, fresh veggies or your favorite crackers and you'll have your guests salivating for more.
Yield | 15 servings
- 2 cups chopped Vidalia onions
- 2, 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a casserole dish (2 quart) with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Spoon into prepared casserole dish and smooth the top with a spatula or spoon.
- Sprinkle Panko breadcrumbs on the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown and mixture is heated through.
- Serve hot alongside French baguette, fresh veggies and/or crackers.
I used regular grated parmesan that is found in the popular green can.
You can add a little heat to this onion dip with a few shakes of your favorite hot sauce.
More Super Bowl Dip Recipes
Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Cheese Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Hot Crab Dip