Valentine's Day Fudge
- 1, 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Valentine sprinkles
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with foil.
- Heat the marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt in a saucepan. Allow mixture to come to a full boil for 5 minutes while continuously stirring.
- Take off the heat and stir in milk chocolate chips and semisweet chocolate chips until smooth.
- Pour into the foil lined pan and top with desired decorations. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut cooled fudge into squares (about 1 1/2-inches) and place into small foil liners.
- Cut a sheet of cellophane into about 40, 6-inch squares. Place the cellophane square over the piece of fudge and wrap around the candy; seams will overlap under the piece of fudge.
- Gather the excess cellophane on each side of the fudge and tie with yarn, string, ribbon or baker's twine.
More Valentine's Day Recipes
Valentine's Day Brownie Bites
Valentine's Day Cocktails
Healthy Valentine's Day Recipes