We all know those famous seafood chain cheesy biscuits. They're as addicting as they are garlicky. Now I want you to imagine those, with just enough background heat to make you go WHOA! Enjoy these biscuits on their own or with a piping hot bowl of soup.
Cheesy Jalapeno Biscuits
Yield | 20 biscuits
- 4 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons diced jalapenos (jarred or canned)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the baking mix, cheese, water, jalapenos and ½ teaspoon garlic powder. Mix until dough is firm.
- Using a small scoop, place dough on the prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, salt, onion powder and parsley. Brush over baked biscuits immediately upon removing from oven.
Not a fan of heat? Simply leave out the jalapenos.
Sub in Pepper-Jack cheese for an added kick.
Toss in 1/3 cup cooked, chopped bacon for a delectable twist.
Adapated from allrecipes
More Biscuit Recipes
How to Make Fluffy Biscuits
Sweet Potato Biscuits