With Italian Flair
Giada De Laurentiis adds her classic Italian flair to boneless pork chops for a delicious dinner the whole family will enjoy.
Boneless Pork chops are a tasty alternative to steak. What's especially nice about the boneless chops (which you can find in the meat department of your local grocery store) are you don't need to worry if you're paying for mostly bone with a tiny bit of meat attached. The boneless chops are usually thick enough that 1 chop will satisfy even the most hungry family member. And with so many cooking options, from baking to grilling, they are the natural choice for a delightfully filling meal.
Parmesan-crusted Pork Chops
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl. Pour the beaten eggs into a second bowl. And finally, in a third bowl add the bread crumbs.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops
- Dip the chops in the cheese and pat to make sure the cheese sticks. Then dip the cheese-covered chop into the egg and finally coat it with the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chops and cook until golden brown, about 6 minutes per side. Transfer the chops to a plate and serve.